Toshiba Split System Air Conditioning
Toshiba Split System Brochure (1136 KB)
When technology meets comfort
Toshiba was the first company to incorporate inverter technology into air conditioning systems in 1981 and since then we have always maintained a technological advantage.
The development of the exclusive DC Hybrid Inverter system has reaffirmed this ability to innovate and maintain technological leadership in a fast-growing market.
For Toshiba, innovation also means a strong commitment to international institutions that carefully evaluate the impact of new technologies on our environment.
Toshiba combines technological development with care for future generations – the result is a range of energy-efficient air conditioners reducing greenhouse gas emission at the source.
- Quiet operation
- Rapid heat and cool function which increases power temporarily to achieve desired temperature before returning to normal power
- 5 year warranty for consumer confidence
- Low maintenance
- Wired or wireless control options
- Reverse cycle (heating and cooling) Powerful operation Easy to install
- DC inverter system, designed to use electricity efficiently and effectively
- Easy to use controller