Toshiba Ducted Air Conditioners
Toshiba Ducted Air Conditioning Brochure (1076 KB)
About Toshiba’s Inverter Ducted systems
Toshiba’s Inverter Ducted systems allows you to air condition your home without having to install the indoor units on your wall, making your home look neat and tidy. The indoor unit is installed in a confined space and ducts run through the ceiling leading to air outlets in your room. Air is allowed into the room through vents on the ceiling or on the wall.
The hybrid inverter integrates two distinct compressor control modules to ensure constant natural comfort which is achieved with maximum energy efficiency. PAM (Pulse Amplitude Modulation) provides the highest levels of power for when you need to get cool (or warm) fast, while PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) ensures the desired room temperature is maintained with optimum energy efficiency. The Toshiba Inverter system features the best of both.
The Toshiba Air Conditioning DC Twin-Rotary Compressor
High efficiency This compressor enables the adoption of a high-pressure refrigerant. High efficiency is evident in low speed operation ranges. It can reduce energy consumption when operated in long stable conditions.
Rotating with two rollers at the same time makes accurate compressor rotation possible with less energy loss.
As a result, it offers a great reduction in energy consumption with very powerful operation.
Advantages of Toshiba Air Conditioning’s Inverter Ducted system.
- Quiet operation
- Reverse cycle (heating and cooling)
- Rapid heat and cool function which increases power temporarily to achieve desired temperature before returning to normal power
- Powerful operation
- 5 year warranty for consumer confidence
- R410A non ozone depleting refrigerant
- Low maintenance
- Easy to install Compact unit concealed in ceiling
- DC inverter system, designed to use electricity efficiently and effectively
- Dual controllers with the ability to adjust from either controller
- Easy to use controller